At Your Own Pace..
..are waiting for you..
Welcome to Happy Holidays Motorhomes, The Best RV and Motorhomes Rentals in Vancouver
At Happy Holidays Motorhomes, we are a full-service Motorhome / RV rental company in Vancouver. We are also specialized Motorhome / RV dealers. We’re absolutely committed to providing you with the foundation of an amazing holiday, wherever the road takes you!
We provide pristine 22ft to 31ft motorhomes or RV. Our vehicles are fully equipped with bedding, towels, complete kitchen equipment and everything else you need for an unforgettable motorhomes/RV experience! Get your quote and start your journey today!
Our RV/Motorhomes for Rent
Why should you rent an RV or Motorhome in Vancouver?
Renting an RV or motorhome in Vancouver is a great way of traveling. Not only is it cost-efficient but it is also a great time for the whole family! Here are some of the advantages of traveling in a rented RV.
- RV Rental is more cost-efficient. You don’t have to rent a hotel room every night, you are now traveling with a fully equipped house on wheels! Choosing to rent an RV in Vancouver might save you up to 60% on your total travel cost.
- You do not like the place where you are right now? You are not tied down, rent a motorhome, you can just pick up and leave for a new adventure without having to lose security deposits.
- It’s way more comfortable than driving in a regular car and a lot of fun for the whole family.
- Forget about all the tourist traps, visit Canada the right way. Drive and explore the hidden gem of our beautiful country!
RV Rental Safety Tips From Happy Holidays Motorhomes:
It might sound silly but keep in mind that you are driving a much larger and heavier vehicle. This being said, try to remember that an RV or Motorhome will react differently to the road than your car. Here are a couple of tips to ensure your safety and the safety of everyone on board
- Prepare for your great trip by learning more about your motorhome. We recommend you watch our “how to” video series with useful information and tips. https://happyholidaysmotorhome.com/2020/03/10/rv-how-tos-and-troubleshooting/
- Upon arrival, we will give you a thorough introduction to your motorhome. You will learn that while driving, all appliances need to be switched off, with the exception of the fridge. When you fill up gas or propane, make sure that all appliances, including the fridge are switched off.
- If you are traveling when there is a lot of wind, just slow down. Since an RV is bigger and taller than a car, the wind will affect it differently than a regular car.
- Keep a greater distance between you and the car upfront. Due to its weight and size, an RV cannot brake as fast as a car, let’s avoid any unnecessary accidents.
- Even if it does not look like a regular car, an RV is still a motorized vehicle, you need to buckle up. Everyone in the Motorhome should have their seatbelt fastened at all times when the vehicle is moving.
- Always have someone guiding you when you are backing up the RV. Even if the unit is equipped with a backup camera, there are still a lot of blind spots. The motorhome is bigger than a regular car and therefore you need to pay extra attention when parking. Don’t take any chances and ask for help.
If you keep these easy tips in mind, your vacation should be as perfect as you planned it! If you have any safety concerns don’t hesitate to contact us, we are just a phone call away. . Our team will be more than happy to keep you safe during your holidays.
Our RV/Motorhome Rentals in Vancouver are Travel-Ready.
Everything you need for a trouble-free, relaxing Canadian RV experience is included in your rental:
- Personalized advice and support
- No preparation fees
- No charge for the second or third driver
- No surcharge for trips to the USA
- Free Road Map and Parks Guide of BC
- Free transfer from and to the airport or anywhere downtown Vancouver (for rentals 10 days or longer)
- No additional fees for pick up and/or drop off on Saturdays. We are closed Sundays
- Introduction to your Motorhome in English, German, Italian and French
- Bedding and towels.
- Full kitchen accessories, including dishes, pots & pans, utensils, first aid, and sewing kit, etc.
- Equipment for outdoor use, including cast iron frying pan, axe or hatchet, and lawn chairs.
- We also offer travel itinerary assistance.
Our prices for RV rentals in Vancouver are based on double occupancy, which means FREE equipment kits for 2 persons. Additional equipment kits are available for only $90 per person and are mandatory for all additional passengers.
We are always available, either in person or by telephone and email, to answer your questions and to be of help to you.
Extra Equipment for Your RV Rental in Vancouver
Even if our Motorhome/RV rentals in Vancouver are fully equipped, you might need extra equipment to make your trip perfect. We do offer some rental equipment for a little extra fee. Let us take care of everything for you, all is left for you to do, is enjoying your amazing RV trip.
- Child/baby or booster seats for the little travelers: $50
- Barbecue / grill: $50
- Bike rack: $50
- GPS: $50
NOTES: 5% GST and 7% PST must be added to all prices.
If you have any questions about renting an RV in Vancouver, do not hesitate to contact us today. We will take the time to sit down with you and to answer any of your questions. If you are not in Vancouver yet, just give us a call or write us an email. Let us help you plan the perfect vacation for you and the ones you hold dear.